Friday, July 20, 2012

June 27th, 7p.m. - 1 a.m.

While at practice Jamie brought up that he would like edible decorations. He brought up the use of ice creams cones as flowers. I went out and bought two boxes of cones. A large and small cone box. I sat and carved them into flowers with a pocket knife. When I showed Jamie, it was similar to what he had thought of. Then we talked about other food. We discussed about using fruit roll ups and cutting them into petals to make a flower to sit inside the cone. Then I was thinking about how to connect them with something edible without melting. I thought to use marshmallows because when you turn a marshmallow inside out it is sticky and tacky. That night after practice, we painted the platform and the boxes purple. I found out that the brick idea was a no go. All bricks would be painted over. The ramps would be purple like the floor and the other sides of the boxes, except for the pink boat, would be purple, green and orange like the smelting or imagination room.

No comments:

Post a Comment