Friday, July 20, 2012

July 10th, 5-9:30 p.m.

This is dress rehearsal. I start doing more with costuming and less with tech crew. Except I set up the boxes and chocolate material river.

July 11th, 5:30-9:30p.m.

Helped with costumes. Opening Night. I set up the chocolate River and the purple mounds that go on top of the boxes. When everyone is done, I put the bridge over the gap of the platforms. Also, our Wonka shirts came in today that I designed.

July 12th, 5-9:30p.m.

Jolie is gone and I am costume mistress. I helped actors get into costumes and costume changes. I set up the stage. With what I usually do and I move the bridge during intermission to the floor. Also, before we start, I have to hot glue on some of the lights that had started to fall off the wonkavator.

July 13th, 5:30-9:30p.m.

Costume mistress. Same as other nights for costumes and stage.

July 14th, 5:30-9:30 p.m.

Costume mistress and same as other nights. But I had to hot glue some more lights back on.

July 15th, 12:30-4:30 p.m.

Final show. Was costume mistress and helped out the stage set up. After the show was had a cast party (hours not included) and I was in the dunk tank. It was a great cast party.

No comments:

Post a Comment