Friday, June 8, 2012

Wednesday June 6th : 5:30-8:30

Not much happened today. I sat and watched the actors practice and tried to get inspiration from them. While doing this I was asked if I could create the logo for the t-shirts. So, I went on google and was looking up images. I found some ideas but one was picked.
This was picked for the logo. But underneath the hat curving with the hat the words, Feed Your Imagination, will be printed. This will be printed on the back of the shirt. On the front of the shirt, in the upper right or left corner, the words, Players De Noc 2012, will be printed. The colors that were tossed around were black, purple, red and white. I was thinking a black shirt, with a  bright purple hat and white lettering as like the picture right there. But the other people were not to sure. I am going to go to the shirt printers next week to ask them on their opinion. But the shirts we are getting are a zip up hoodie, a baby doll v neck style shirt and a straight regular t shirt. This is mainly what happened for the day.

1 comment: